08-29-2016, 12:10 PM   #55
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3/'18 F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by E9TOU View Post
Definitely an exciting start to the race for the spectators. I really think the turn 1 incident falls on Max's hands. Yes, VET turned into RAI, but VET didn't see (or know) there was a third car on the inside. VET made the turn assuming RAI was able to react to that, but at that point RAI was just a sitting duck sandwiched b/t VET and VES and this caused a chain reaction that basically ruined the race for all three of them. I don't see how VES could defend his driving because the line he took made no sense at all. Where was he planning to go? Straight ahead?
His radio traffic........."they turned in on me and I had no where to go" screams lack of experience. He is good. In fact damn good, but he needs to learn patience. Same happened with VET and HAM back in the day. Hopefully no one gets hurt the next time he gets impatient.
AA Gen 2 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; MCS 2-Way NR w/700F-1000R; GC Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; Zebulon Splitter; Zebulon 330 Rear Wing; Gutted w/Piper Motorsports Custom Cage; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 0