Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
He was relatively young. 51,

February 21st, 2012. Had sudden cardiac death while having a heart attack.
Condolences, Mr. SS. My younger brother died last November from a massive heart attack. He was 54 and active as can be. Hard to get past the shock of a loss like that.

And those of us in the sad fraternity of folks who have lost their Dads know your pain. I miss my Dad every frigging day. He was the man I always aspire to be.
My condolences to you as well, that's definitely rough. I'm afraid of the same fate because I too take care of myself better than anyone I know. But when it's your time, it's simply your time.

It's a numbing club to be a part of, so it's good knowing people can relate. I'm grateful to still have my mom around, but when I lost my dad- I just remember the outter body experience feeling of a ton of pressure before fainting (I was told over the phone)

I always thought it would be a "painful" (literal) experience but it's not. I almost wish it was, because until a person goes through it, it's hard to explain. At least with literal pain there's still hope for a cure or remedy. This was more an immense feeling of helplessness, because no matter how much money you give, or how many good deeds you make- you'll never get another second with them.

Adversity will definitely helped a man grow, that's for sure.