United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i MT6 M Sport, Dinan 5

Garage List
2011 128i  [5.66]
2000 Dinan 5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelblue View Post
seriously? if you had ever tracked your 135 you would know how wrong your claim is! oem pads and brake fluid are marginal at best. a simple pad and fluid swap to higher tolerances will get you improved braking performance from your factory brakes.
with 1,389 posts i would think you would know how to read better. So please, re-read what I posted.

Both John Norris from GT International Motors and Mark Norris from Bavarian Autoworks track there bmw's all around the US. (note: no relation between them)

I have run your argument against both of my mechanics that have worked on my bmw's and both also say that is rubish. They have been doing it for long enough that they have tried many variables to improve braking performance to there cars with minimal cost. The only thing that did have a real positive effect was a BBK anything else was a placebo effect.

However, I am not hear to argue. I am hear to listen and learn and so far both of my mechanics haven't let me down in maintenance or tracking my cars.