View Single Post
      02-23-2018, 11:12 AM   #69
bbnks2
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanDavies View Post
You started the dick measuring contest by sharing your cherry-picked results. I'm easy to find. I can show you top paxes or events where I was 3 seconds off the pace on a given day. But I can't imagine being at a point where I'd be opining as if you have any idea what you're talking about when your "ultimate driving machine" can get raw timed by a stock Kia Forte. I didn't even mention the pax finishes, but also LOL.

The fact that you think autocross and road race setups are particularly different is rather telling. There are rather bumpy sites but very few of us set our cars up around it (Nationals is rather smooth, so are most of the other lots at national events people care about). Most of dealing with bumps is digressive shock valving, not spring rate...
No you did by posting pictures and videos of your autocross results as proof of suspension tuning and then asking me where my pictures and videos were at. This is childish.

So you're saying being droop limited is not detrimental to traction when driving over bumpy pavement?

The only people bringing up autocross is you and Kyle. OP doesn't even autocross. Stop derailing the conversation about understeer and maybe we would actually have a meaningful conversation here instead of this trash. I still haven't heard either you or Kyle offer any advice. Do that and we can move on. No one cares about your autocross pictures.

Last edited by bbnks2; 02-23-2018 at 11:26 AM..
Appreciate 0