JamesWWIII
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
Oh please. I know none of you even bothered to read 2 words on the official report of findings and have already made up your mind, but if you at least open up you minds and read the important excerpts summarized here, you'll see in Urban's situation he had minimum culpability.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/1071508002

To date, there are no charges filed let along arrest. Heck, even Courtney Smith's OWN mother discredited the 2015 incident as false.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yah...223132593.html

So, sure you can still continue to be haters. Haters gonna hate, but let's keep this thread about the game of football and let's talk about your fantastically shitty and hypocritical team's chances at winning even your conferences this year and trying to keep your own players out of jail.

Shall we start....Mookie, so your Noles, do they seem Jameis as the standard by which they would play to?

As for DDD31 and JamesWWIII...I've net even seen you post in this annual college football forum in the last 4 years...so I'm not holding much hope you're even "fans"
Still defending the indefensible, huh? Typical Suckeye mentality. I’m not even an alum of OSU, and I was embarrassed for every person who has a degree from the school, as they put on a shameful public display of what they truly value as an institution: Win at all costs, kick character and accountability to the curb. That scumbag Meyer couldn’t have exuded more contempt and displayed less contrition, as he read that statement they wrote for him as though they just stuck it in his hands right before he walked out in front of the cameras, and did so with the flat, emotionless affect of a true sociopath. I wouldn’t have that asshole as the leader of my school’s football program if he offered to take the job for free. Then he doubles down on sleaze by refusing to give any straight answers to most reporters’ questions, throws his wife under the bus one more time by claiming she never shared any information with him, and when handed a chance to offer some sort of mea culpa to the victim in this case he can’t even say her name or utter even the slightest hint of apology. The man is trash, plain and simple.

As for that report that OSU conveniently waited until after the press conference to release to the media? It certainly doesn’t paint a flattering picture of the failures that have followed Meyer since 2009 when he had the first opportunity to be a man and stop employing an animal who abused his pregnant wife. And that bullshit excuse that poor Urban is on some type of medication that leads to memory lapses? That’s the most laughable crap I’ve ever heard. How many times can Coach Cryer use his health as a crutch to squirm out of uncomfortable situations of his own making? He wiped his phone of all texts older than one year, is that something you do if you believe you’ve done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide? Only someone wearing scarlet blinders could read that report and think that it possibly exonerates the man of wrongdoing. If anything, the report makes a solid case for how Meyer could’ve been fired with cause, but the Board of Trustees saw nothing more important than a 73-8 record, screw the reputation of a proud academic institution. There wasn’t a single person on ESPN the morning after OSU’s shitshow who didn’t echo the comments I’m making here...Not. A. Single. One. What does that tell you?

Oh, and it’s been hard for me to post in this thread the last 4 years when I just joined the forum this year. I guess that’s the type of logic fail you get with an OSU education. But I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that Flying Ace is just a sidewalk alum who is only a fan of Suckeye football and has never set foot in a classroom at the school. Now let’s see you try to spin this latest information from the reporter who broke this story:

https://m.facebook.com/TheBrettMcMur...59446414079412
Appreciate 0