View Single Post
      02-07-2020, 09:04 PM   #1
bm49
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i manual, 2010 320d

FS : Hail damaged 2012 135i coupe and race car parts

My 2012 135i DCT coupe was recently damaged in a hail storm and will be written off this coming week. Damage was mostly confined to areas above the body line and NO glass was broken. A new (used) bonnet and boot lid would improve the appearance markedly. I have the option to buy the car at a particular salvage value and as I still have most of the parts that came off my wrecked 2008 135i road/track car I thought it would be worth seeing if anyone would like to buy the lot to create a very cheap race car for $12,000. Details are:
  • 08/2012 Alpine white DCT coupe with black leather interior, 86000 km
  • AGI National level BOLT-IN roll cage (front section can be removed <1 hour if only rear section needed. No cutting of dash etc only door pulls must be removed
  • Sparco race seat with adjustable Macht Schnell mounts, HANS clearance, removable helmet side supports and 6-point Velo harness (replace factory seat in about 10 minutes)
  • KW Clubsport coilover kit covered about 17,000 km since shocks/strut tops replaced at cost of around $3500 in parts
  • Road/track brake package based around 335i (front) brakes, DBA rotors, braided lines and Pagid pads (very effective on road and track and cheap replacements compared with after market kits)
  • 8.5" 135i Style 261 wheels in square setup with 245/40 x18 semi-slick tyres
I will need to make a decision whether or not to exercise my by-back option on the WOV probably by mid-week, so please contact me as a matter of urgency, if interested. Before I exercise the option I would need a firm commitment for a buyer to collect the car and parts within one week. If no-one takes up this offer I will separately advertise the parts in the near future.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0