Matticus91
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

UPDATE: Car has sold! Thanks all for looking, end of an Era for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I love your car...probably would have bought it if I were looking now instead of when I found my 128. I'm sure you will get another "1". Get a 128i...lol.

Seriously though....owning a C6 will be fun. Just a set of long-tubes and an intake with a tune will net you around 400/400 to the wheels...more if an LS3, on a car that barely weighs 3,200 lbs. It's pretty much bullet-proof.

I think I had less than $1,500 in it. And the header install only took my about 3 hours! I keep mine as a weekend car and the "1" as a daily, but it's as much fun to drive as the Corvette. They are polar opposites...one that is a TQ monster, and one that you get to keep the revs high and strung out!

GLWS...knowing and reading how you kept the car, someone is going to be getting a killer deal.
Thanks for the kind words and input on the C6! Took delivery yesterday an hour after dropping off the 1er to the new owner. Woke up early and took the mufflers off with a friend and then headed to a BMW meet. The car is a riot! Ears are ringing though, definitely don't want straight pipes I know that now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfindigital View Post
Wow, this one is sort of a shocker. GLWS, one of the cleanest cars on this site.
Appreciate the kind words!
Rmtt8208.00
Suprgnat2314.00