View Single Post
      03-14-2018, 03:41 PM   #267
ianc
Ex '87 Carrera
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 TiAg 6MT 135i

Hey Chad,

Fantastic work, and it does look like a bundle! You must have been so excited to fire it up, and so relieved when everything fired up without blowing up or leaking! Great job! Really eager to read your impressions when you're able to get on it a bit compared to the twins...

At any rate, please let me know if you do have a chance to take a look under there again at some point to verify what exactly is still there in the way of springs. Below are a couple pics to jog your memory (and so you don't go scroll happy). The first is the diagram from RealOEM.com where the springs of interest are #18 (#'s 19, 20 & 21) and #15.

The second is your own pic of the process showing #18 (#'s 19, 20 & 21) removed and laying on the footwell floor.

Hopefully that may set the hippocampal neurons buzzing afresh. Thanks again and good luck with the performance testing!

ianc
Attached Images

"I got 328 loaner and was impressed with performance. It feels much faster than my 135i." - MOCKBA
Appreciate 1