View Single Post
      12-06-2017, 11:43 AM   #53
berns
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

I run the BimmerWorld adjustable rear camber and toe arms. Also running the BimmerWorld precisions rear spring arm bearings, paired with AKG lower shock mounts, Power Flex Black subframe and diff bushings, and a Wavetrac LSD with the 3.46 gearing. The rear end of the car feels awesome. I'm also maxed out on rear camber though, so I'm going to see if BW can make me some shorter arms with more adjustment.

Adjustable front lower control arms would be the ticket to more neg camber without cutting anything. I'm with you, Ginger_Extract , so that's the route I plan to go. Offset bushings aren't my favorite -- adjustability is everything.

As for power output, spxxx I think it's a one thing a time, kind of situation. Seems you make a lot of changes constantly, so I'd dial it in, get it solid, then play with aero, dial that in, and when you have more traction than you know what to do with, add power. But power isn't what's holding you back from a sub-2 lap at Button. We have more than 75% of dudes running sub-2, I'm sure.

And for the record, the Solo Motorsports 135i Time Attack car has notched towers as well. They don't even look reinforced, and this thing is tracked HARD. It'll just be more of a last resort for me.

Last edited by berns; 12-06-2017 at 02:48 PM..
Appreciate 0