8:39
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Garage List
2010 135i  [9.50]
shell 100 is around 95 octane
aral 102 is around 98 octane

the ratio question always turns into an argument cause everyone has their own opinion based on what they use their car for and what they have found works best for them, its just that a lot of people don't know how to express their opinion in a proper manner.

as i am sure you have learned thru research meth increases octane levels so its like you're running race gas, i.e. you can run map 7 without actually having race gas.

the distilled water is what cools the air temps, when i'm not spraying my intake temps are 140 degrees or so, when i am spraying i rarely get above 86 degrees and thats close to redline.

I'll probably do some 60/40 testing when i get back and see what happens. i will also be working more on my custom map 6, which i will probably hit 17.5-18psi on but that ones only for racing cars i might not beat otherwise. for daily driving i use map 2 and 70/30 is a little much for that map. I actually that map and meth mixture to pull on my friends bolt on M3 but that will soon change cause he's looking at getting a supercharger.