08-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #20
b33g33
Give '///M' Hell!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Einser Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rx:BMW View Post
well, as someone for who the timing of the 1m didnt work out, im really hoping that OP is right. if the M2 is as badass as the 1M, had an I6 (i think this is unlikely), and just benefitted from the new F styling, had a non-limited production, that'd be pretty kickass. if anything happens, i think the increase in production is the most likely to occur.

BTW, you guys got your 1m's BELOW MSRP??? How is that even possible with such limited numbers? bums me out even more...
I'm paying MSRP.

However, some very far-sighted forum members with a great deal of trust and faith in the M division ( remarkable considering their last two creations before the 1M: the X5M and X6M ) put in their orders last year before the dealers realized that they were sitting on a extremely hot, limited model.
The 1 series M is the most badass, coolest, sickest BMW to debut since the 1988 M3. The E30 M3 finally has a successor. Please welcome the stupidly fast, wickedly tempered, awkwardly named, possibly perfect little son of a benchmark - Automobile Magazine, August 2011

Appreciate 0