Thread: PCD Mishap
View Single Post
      11-28-2011, 08:31 PM   #37
SNOOPY11
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Coupe

OP: Only you know how much this inconvenience means to you. I have seen BMW/others turn their heads to many reasonable proposals so this does not surprise me.

You should have let them come to you with their proposal first and counter on that. If they go too low for you, you counter high and meet somewhere in the middle. This is negotiating 101, I am not sure why some members are offended by the advice.

Further more, 1-day M-school is $1295 (after you submit all info) and that is more than fair on your part. I hope we are not so naive as to believe that is exactly what it costs them. I have been to PCD and have heard about the content of the M-school by previous atendees. Yes, it is rewarding but they are making quite a profit... just like they are supposed to.

In the end, if you are not happy with the resolution, hold your grounds, state your case all over, talk to the suits on the higher floors, etc. and I am confident you will be signing off on something that actually satisfies you.. not what THEY think should...
Appreciate 0