View Single Post
      11-06-2015, 03:37 PM   #2
Joebie
Grandmaster
Rep
Drives: 2018 ///M2 6MT

Labor to replace the light itself shouldn't be more than 1 hour MAX. Its so easy to do. I've taken my headlights out a grand total of two times and I'm pretty sure I could have the old out and new in and buttoned up in about 20-30 minutes if I tried to do it fast.

I don't know much about the coding but I'd get a quote from an independent BMW shop or something.

I too am fighting condensation. Nothing on my lights are broken yet because I must have caught it early and haven't driven it in the rain since, therefore I don't know much about what you would need to replace. But definitely try to get the coding done elsewhere.

I'll be putting my lights back in my car today having replaced the back covers with new OEM parts with fresh gaskets. I also put some gasket maker on the top covers and some silicone dielectric grease in the adaptive control module connection on the bottom of the light.

There's so many potential places for this headlight housing to let in water its not even funny. Bad design.

Last edited by Joebie; 11-06-2015 at 03:43 PM..
Appreciate 0