View Single Post
      04-15-2012, 12:27 PM   #78
lovelife
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_h View Post
I have to say, not a week goes by when someone doesn't walk by me getting into or out of my car and compliment the color.

The lady of the house just rolls her eyes when it happens now. Two weeks ago, I left her sitting in the car while I ran into a store for a moment, and when I got back she told me some kids walked by and said to her "Nice color -- but you already know that."

This last week, however, takes the cake. A woman driving a sporty Lexus pulled up along side me while doing c 35mph between lights near Santana Row in San Jose and yelled from her open window through my open window: "Love the color!" flashed a big smile, and sped off.

Oh I LOVE it. I get lots of looks for my car too! People love the interior as well. I think the red with alpine white trim does the car justice. I had a guy at the car wash in Walnut Creek ask me about the car. Said he loved that color, asked what it was. He was driving a Carerra S!! Said, I only have a boring black color. haha.
I think it's really cool having KIDS compliment you on the car. Honestly, I think we have a great color. I just love it. Keep having fun in your beautiful car Nathan!
Appreciate 0