Garage List
2011 135i  [9.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Squared View Post
Looks like a nice piece....Welds look good
Yeah, i agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU135i View Post
So how much and where did you get? Do you have any installed pics? Great write up. Thanks for the effort.
Thanks! The intercooler was $724 plus $70 for shipping for a total cost of $794. I emailed ATM directly at ambientthermalmanagement@yahoo.com. I'm sure they will chime in at some point, but i think emailing them will get you a faster answer on when they will be releasing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36addict View Post
Wow. Great write-up. Also interested in some installed pics. I'm ready for a change from my 7" to a nice stepped core like this to fill the bumper up/flow/cool better.
Thanks! I completely forgot to take pictures of the intercooler installed on the car. I will snap some through the grill as soon as it clears up. I will say that all you see is intercooler when you look through the bumper opening . I will snap some pictures from underneath the car this weekend as well when I get a chance to double check everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNkY6913 View Post
Do you have a before log of the IAT? Curious to see what the actual drop in temp was.
Are you referring to a before log at stock boost? I may have something. But I would also have to uninstall my tune to grab after logs at stock boost. I'll see what i can get this weekend.
Appreciate 0