AutoNeurosis
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is Cabrio

2013 135is Convertible DCT 24k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Ended up selling to webuyanycar - actually got 22500- pretty happy with that. So the question - very surprised car got NO response on clist or here. DCT a curse? or what...out of sheer curiosity?

$21500 or best offer
24500 miles
clean fax and no paint work/accidents
former cpo just expired

I have a 2013 135is Convertible DCT that to my knowledge is pretty much loaded - with the nice touch of the aluminum trim and blue stitching. Clean carfax and no accidents or bodywork.

My wife and i bought this as a third car CPO'd (expired this month) - recently picked up a Porsche Boxster so we are going to replace this car with a 3series GT. I will post more pictures - the car is getting detailed. We have had no issues and really enjoyed the car - i would call the car in excellent condition overall with a ding on the right rear quarter (might be pulled out with the detail) as well as a scrape on the driver door interior that maybe pulls it down to very good.

I pulled the junk runflats off and put on kuhmo performance tires and the car rides so much better - threw a fix a flat pack in the back.

I have both a stock 135 muffler on as well as the motorsport muffler. The motorsport muffler sounds amazing but droned on highway a bit too much for us. Ill put on whatever the buyer wants and you can have the other.

The car has a small payoff with my credit union.

Options: Also attached via pdf.
Msrp: $56k (whoah)
Carbon Black Metallic
Boston Leather Blue Stitching
premium package
tech package
135is configuration (sport susp, exclusive wheels, shadow line)
Heated Seats
HK Audio

Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 135is.pdf (96.6 KB, 112 views)

Last edited by AutoNeurosis; 08-22-2018 at 11:07 PM..
Appreciate 0