View Single Post
      04-23-2008, 09:59 AM   #13
cUtELiLaThLeTe11
Soon to be a 135i owner:)
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown Bully View Post
That sucks you had a bad experience at Hendrick. I'm just lucky to have family in the organization so I got the employee discount. I was there all of one and a half hours (test drive, deal making, trade-in talk, paperwork) and am now just waiting for it to be built, etc.

Who was your salesman?
lucky for you to get the employee discount! the salesman that "helped" me was mike morrow...when i went to hendrick originally to test drive the car, i had told him i was looking at the 1-series. Well when he went to get the keys to test drive the car (there was a 128 and a 135 on the lot) he definitely brought the keys for the 128 automatic...i was like, um, i'd prefer to drive a stick and i like the 135 better since its faster. well when i said that, he got this dumbfounded look on his face like he didnt know a 22 year old girl in stilletto's could actually drive a stick shift, let alone a fast one. so i was a little irritated because he put me in that stereotype, but its whatever. So that first day when i went to test drive the car, he was actually nice to me and seemed like he would be a good guy to work with, but it wasnt till i went there the 2nd time (when i was actually ready to buy), that his attitude changed when he saw me pull out all my numbers that i was willing to negotiate with and all the research that i had gotten online. But i don't really care anymore because I ended up getting the last laugh when they called me 4 days later wanting me to come back and negotiate (HA!) and i told them i was happy with my deal of $800 off MSRP and a higher trade in value for my acura from Flow.

When did you order yours and when are you supposed to receive it?
Appreciate 0