View Single Post
      06-05-2008, 11:27 AM   #46
blklacker
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

128 owners should be happy, they have a great car that should run maintence free for a longer life span than the 135i due to not having turbos. 1 series is a great looking car, regardless of having a 128,130, or 135. If you decided to purchase a 128i the only mods if you decide to go that route should be cosmedic. Why spend the 2k-3k on modifying a N/A motor when you could have spent that same money on a 135i. I just dont see the point. Trying to squeeze more preformance out of a N/A motor is so pain stakenly frustrating / expensive, I dont recommend it the gains are never what you want them to be. I completely disagree trying to MOD the engine on 128i money could be spent elsewhere IMO. If you want more performance get a 135i. Yes i read the begining post im not trying to flame.

-135i BSM, CRBL ,custom front lip/Indianapolis red fade, blacked out tail lights/corner headlights, golf tee, BMS Air intake, SSTT, CF spoiler,Powdered coated OEM rims gunmetal high gloss,custom Rear diffuser Black/Indianapolis red fade
Appreciate 0