Drives: '11 135i M Sport

Garage List
'11 135i  [8.20]
'16 Ford Hatchback  [0.00]
'15 X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mian
WTF is this all about?!

"We're reaching out to you about your recent BMW 1M AW order with Teespring.
Unfortunately, BMW 1M AW (http://teespring.com/e82mw) is currently being reviewed for copyright or trademark infringement. As a result we have temporarily suspended your order. You will see a cancellation or credit in your account within 5 business days.
We apologize for any inconvenience and are committed to respecting everyone's intellectual property.
Apologies, Team Teespring"

Scott26 .. you didn't have something to do with this, did you?! Maybe its just Teespring being a tad paranoid?! Yeineken, this sucks .. you've worked so hard on this awesome idea for all of us .. I find it hard to believe that the artwork infringes on copyright issues .. frickin' lawyers are ruining things for us again! (Sorry 'bout my little rant .. but this stinks!)
Yes idk : I think another vendor on the site who is selling e30 shirts and literally M Power logo shirts reported my shirts so I wouldn't compete with him? My vectors contain no BMW or M logos. I'll call them today and sort it out. If not they lost business and I'm going custom route.

If I do go custom and some of you still want the 500 of 740 let me know. And I'll see if I can do the stripes with a custom printer.

Last edited by Yeineken; 10-20-2014 at 09:18 AM..
Appreciate 0