View Single Post
      01-23-2019, 02:28 PM   #19
ts0ulc
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 M3,X5E, 1M

Wow. Sorry everyone. I've been traveling way to much. I've only got to drive it a handful of times since owning it beginning of Christmas. It was a slight struggle to get it registered due to our CA smog regulation but I found a way Cali is getting a little wild with all these updated regulations. Seems like every city is just doing random daily check-points. Irvine and Glendale have been cracking down on just license plates and noticeable exhaust...no fun

Unfortunately, I had to get rid of my 135i daily due to space. So now I've got my E46 M3 and 1M as alternating dailies. I got to say, huge differences on both platforms. The 1M screams with massive torque early on, while the E46 has a smooth linear type of power-band. Both great, well-deserving cars.

The 1M will definitely be an over-kill with this mods as daily but once my personal schedule dies down, I'd definitely love to see how it performs on the track. I had gone to Button with my 135i but I'm sure the 1M will be a big jump in performance.

Tell you what though...Really feels special just sitting in the car. Price you can't pay.
Appreciate 1