View Single Post
      08-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #335
MastaMind
I like beer
Rep
Drives: AW 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejm3 View Post
Frankly I wonder how many people purchase the coupe simply because they couldn't afford the convertible.
Probably less than or equal to the amount of people that purchased a 1 series because they couldn't afford a 3 series (read: not as many as some people would like to believe).

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewh130 View Post
its funny how the coupe ppl in here are trying so hard to justify their purchase by putting someone elses vehicle down. It seems like ya'll are a little jealous that the e88 look better, gets more attention and are more fun to drive in 95% of real world situations. The coupe is a little faster? This is the n54/55 we're talking about no? More power is cheap. How often do you take a .86g turn in everyday commuting?

Ive driven several e82s and many e88s and I can say unequivocally that the e88 is more fun to drive. You can't beat the top down/exhaust in your ear experience. FYI, I commute through Atlanta and the roads arent the best. If the e88 chasis is as bad as ya'll are making it out to be..I would have traded the car in by now..

Be happy with what you have and I'll be happier with my AW over coral red 6sp vert.
You think the E88 is unequivocally more fun to drive than the E82. However, some people don't share that view.

These comments aren't helping the vert owners' cause, here.

This thread is amazing.
Appreciate 0