View Single Post
      09-22-2011, 09:03 AM   #1
1Pirate
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Debadge or Gloss Black 135i emblem on a Lemans Blue 135i

I know the question of debadging has been asked and answered many times. However, I'm trying to decide whether to completely remove my 135i emblem or install a gloss black 135i emblem on my Lemans Blue 135i.

First some additional information about my car. My car has the M Sport package and I've previously installed gloss black BMW performance grilles on my car to match the other black trim on the car. Because I liked the look of the gloss black grilles on the car I decided to order a gloss black 135i emblem. Now I'm second guessing myself about the whether I should install the gloss black 135i emblem and just debage the car. I also have a black BMW license plate frame.

Any thoughts or especially pictures of a Lemans Blue car without the badge or with a gloss black 135i emblem would be great.

Here is a picture of the gloss black grilles on my car so you can see how the gloss black looks with the blue.