c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFloE82 View Post
My car has had this issue since the day I bought it. Recently it became worse to a point of it being intolerable. I just happened to flash to the newest version of MHD and reset adaptations (load control, vanos, and throttle) and the car has gotten quite a bit better. It's not perfect, but at least I'm not using the issue as an excuse to trade the car like I was last month.

If you have MHD, I suggest updating the app, flashing the newest maps, then before starting the car reset the above mentioned adaptations. I also let my car sit for 30 minutes after adaptation reset before starting it for good measure. Hope this helps someone.
I had issues from the very first day. I took it back to the dealer as well as tried a number of the solutions posed on the forum. Everything would improve for some time and then the problem would creep back. I suspect that’s why the first owner sold it with low miles. I had every intention of keeping my beautiful 135is but when a Macan Turbo with the options I was looking for became available, I decided to trade her in. Definitely a bittersweet experience. I see another BMW in my future but maybe either with a manual or possibly ZF auto.
Appreciate 0