View Single Post
      09-06-2008, 06:35 PM   #2
morgie2
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by masta_betty View Post
What's up 1Addicts crew!! Glad to be a part of the community! :smile: I just purchased a 2009 128i and plan to participate in the Euro Delivery. I got a great deal too: $32800 (including Dest. & Handling) before taxes and tags!!! Here are the specs:

2009 128i Alpine White, Lt Walnut Trim, Savanah Beige Leather
Step. Auto
Navi. System
Prem. Pkge
HD Radio

Big ups to Maz at VOB BMW in Rockville, MD and to Irv at MotorWerks in Illinois - great honest advice and ambitious business man.

There was just one issue though: I wanna get the car delivered from Munich to SC for the PDC delivery but my CA said that it would be very very difficult for that to happen because of the high amount traffic they already get. Is this a common problem or is this guy just giving me a hard time? I really did insist that this get done because Lord know the next time that I'll have the opportunity to experience that here in the States. What do you guys/gals (there have to be a few) think I should do?

Thanks a lot!
Congrats and welcome. I've heard people do it all the time. My advice would be to ask your buddy Irv Robinson. He is the man and will definitely know the answer.
Appreciate 0