Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by saace7 View Post
Did I hurt your feelings or something??
Calm down turbo...

Like you said it's about opinion and I simply stated mine... why are your panties in a bundle?

It's not about which is better, its about the application you will use it for, the driver just has more control of what he/she is doing in a manual. Not going to lie, when it's wet out I like to get a little side wides here and there. In manual mode the car will shift it self when closing on the red line compared to a manual where I can choose to hold that gear. You obviously missed what I was trying to say or are a troll because you use racing as your example but that only backs up what I am saying. When I say "road car" I mean any car on the road used for spirited driving or road racing.. When It comes to drifting, the auto wouldn't be my first choice. This is why I like my auto for the most part because it limits me to how much i am willing to abuse my car as i can only power slide (no dumping clutch's for extra fun).. When it comes to road racing, I would take this auto over a 6sp all day!!
I jumped your shit for good cause. NOWHERE in your post did you have the words "in my opinion". So I sought to discern whether you're seriously inept at expressing your opinions (which you are because no one could possibly infer any of your clarification post above from what you originally posted as a response in this thread) or truly believe your opinions are facts.

Furthermore, my using racing as an example makes me a troll in the same way you believing drifting to be an actual automobile racing sport makes you one.
Appreciate 0