View Single Post
      11-24-2015, 11:02 PM   #82
kaitan
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: The Dark Side VAG TDI Biturbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunky_monkey View Post
Some people are definitely dreaming, but I think most of the sellers are moving their cars within a decent period. I bought my car in June, and 90% of the cars listed at that time are gone.

A lot of cars in general sit on the market for 3 months +, so the sweet spot seems to be high 60's for something around 40k, and then up to 80k for the sub-10k cars, with the rest proportionally priced in-between.

I think colour will be the determining factor for a lot of people. I know if something happened to mine I'd want another VO, so would pay more for it if needed. There's only 2 for sale at the moment so I might be tempted to pay more. However, when I bought mine there were a few VO's around, and BSM's were asking higher prices. Depends on the buyer and timing.

I also think most cars would have been bought on a 3 year lease, hence the amount of cars for sale earlier this year. With the M2 coming out, we may see the highest influx of cars to the market next to early this year, so would probably be the time to buy.
I hoped that the price does not dropped too much. Having said that the M2 is gonna be $120k most likely. I have not heard on the official pricing but that's what a lot of people are speculating it to be. If that's the case I think the prices of the 1M will hold as the gap is too big therefore the 1m will either appreciate abit depending on mileage. I know many would say that it's probably their weekend car therefore the mileage doesn't really matter. That is true but when you are selling the lower mileage will always look more attractive.

Therefore it will still command and higher price. It also depends on individuals for options. I for once MUST have comfort access!

What you guys think on the 1m pricing ?
Appreciate 0