THE Viv
England
Rep
Drives: 330i SE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntlaw
Viv,

Please make sure you pm me or RD Sport (Patrick) our HK meet organizer if anyone from your gang comes over to HK. We have enough E90s and drivers to take you guys around.

t
Thanks very much for that offer Tony- you & your gang are very friendly & courteous.
Looks like the UK gang have some good friends all over the world!
The same offer holds for you all also- just let us know if any Hong Kong members are making plans to come over to the UK.
We'd be more than happy to organise a meet just to celebrate the occasion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdwarf
Ric, some nice ideas there for musac.

I forgot to tell you all what happened to me on the way down south on monday. This is more relevant for Paul, Viv and Floyd as they were driving with me at the time down to the meet and witnessed me allmost get wiped out by some crazy bird undertaking me, missing the nose of my car by inches, then abusing me. . Well, it happened again. almost exactly the same thing. Woman, in a Fiesta joins the A1, shes in the inside lane next to me, then suddenly changes into my lane just missing me by inches again. I brake, give her a large portion the the high beam, but she is completely oblivious.

I a now completely paranoid about Fiesta's with women in them (no offense ladies out there - this is not a sexist thing but they do all seem to be trying to remove me from the road). I have now decided to go for the new Road Angel which is designed to warn you about Fiesta drivers as well as speed cameras. Anyway, its just a warning guys. Not only do they lurk around the cars in the car park, but they try to take E90s off the road. Watch out for them.
Glad you are ok Dermot- wouldn't want to drive down to another meet without you in the convoy.
My wife reckons the two girls who did this to you Craig, must have thought you were Dermot O'Leary & just wanted a closer look in their rear-view mirrors!
'Just what I reckon...' I told her!

When I have my 'angel eyes' or xenons on, no-one seems to get in my way!
I had to use the 'soak the tailgating bas*ards with the headlight washer' on the drive back from Nottingham though, this morning!
Worked a treat!

...and thanks for starting the UK Meet Video Music thread Craig.

Appreciate 0