View Single Post
      02-13-2024, 06:01 AM   #722
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
It's bad coaching. I've seen this game since Kyle got to Santa Clara in 2017. It's the same thing over and over. The national media has this guy as a savior and an offensive genius. He isn't and he's not. He's a fraud and he's trading on his dad's good name. He's running a modified version of Mike's offense.

You don't need the All-22 to see the issue. You can see it from the couch. Even Romo is saying, "You need to run the ball." and after a 4 yard gain, "Yeah, I'd run it again!" It remains interesting who is given the benefit of the doubt and who is not. If you're so fuckin smart you would've put together a gameplan to blow the Chiefs out like the Buccaneers did in the 2020 SB.

Those two throws Purdy missed deep weren't on him. BA didn't flatten out at the top of the route and the throw to Deebo out the back of the end zone missed because of Chris Jones. He wrecked the interior of the OL in pass pro and there was no answer. He's a 3-tech that they didn't move around often, if at all, so you double him. The remaining OL go 1:1 and you chip or crack down if they need help. On obvious passing downs, spread them out and attack the nickel or LBs in coverage. It doesn't matter if they blitz. Kyle got outcoached for the 4th time by Steve Spagnulo. He owns him.
Do you have a background in football and/or coaching? Not a dig, genuine question. I'm a casual fan and it's always interesting to listen to people that can see things that a person like me can't. I like watching games that Romo calls for that very reason.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615466.00