View Single Post
      04-07-2006, 03:19 PM   #21
Flyingfart
Just as when I found my car, they changed it.
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90-330i

From the quick read I did, I can say you're a jerk! and a smack for a date!

you called a girl evil and continually bust her chops!
she got even with you! at the end thinking you are going to make out
and left you with your D*ck hanging!

if you want to be successful in dating, I suggest treating your dates like your sisters, and the rest of the game will follow.

Ive seen a movie once "All About Mary" the guys advice to be a better date is to jerk off, yes! thats the one !, before you go out on a date so that your D*ck doesnt do the thinking and talking for you.

Try it! it might surprise you, better yet! do it twice, so to be sure it works.

sorry its IMHO of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubu
I'll just run through my date from last night. I am curious how different guys and girls perceive my tactics/actions. I'm always up for learning and taking criticism. I can also give my thought process behind my actions if interested.

Girl left voicemail around 8pm. Called her back when I got out of the gym at 9pm, told her to come over but dress casual as I can only hang out for a couple of hours. Showered, got dressed nice, she came over. I have a dog so my dog went nuts barking at her, I told her it was because she was evil. The Laker game was in overtime so I said let's watch this then go.

Game ended, we left to go down to Newport and walk by the beach. Got some comments on the E90 obviously and she was intrigued by the whole Euro Delivery. Parked, walked along the pier for awhile, all the time busting her balls and calling her out on her comments, etc. She called me a jerk so I asked would you like me to stop and she said no. I continued busting her chops.

We came back to my place, made some drinks and chit chatted about random things. Note that not once did I touch her, at all, yet. We sat on the couch and I leaned away from her the whole time. After about 15 minutes I just told her to come here and she did. Cuddled up against me for a bit, etc. She asked if I cleaned the house to impress her, and I said no as I have no desire to impress her. She kinda made a face and said why the hell not, blah blah. Wanting to quiet her down, I just grabbed her and made out with her (worked like a charm).

Then, the best move in the book. We were talking about movies and asked her if she has seen Alfie. She said no, I said well you should let's watch it. After she agreed I got up and she asked what I was doing - I said well the DVD player downstairs doesn't work so we'll have to watch it in my room. The DVD player obviously works downstairs.

We got through 2 minutes of Alfie in my room before some I guess she was a bit of a good girl, as she stopped my progressions after a point. Respectable.

Thoughts/comments?

Last edited by Flyingfart; 04-07-2006 at 03:53 PM..
Appreciate 0