Thread: DCT delay fixed
View Single Post
      04-17-2017, 11:14 AM   #70
baldev
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i, Audi RS5, Cayenne

bought a 2013is. The throttle response and lags was horrendous. Sent it in to BMW dealer 2 weeks ago, I did the Dinan and they upgraded the software. I drove out and 10 ,inutes later drove back in and said nothing done its still same.

They kept for 2 days returned it and said " thats how the car drives. I got the supervisor nd went for a drive, exactly 13 mins later he got a shocked when it resisted and hesitated when I was cornering from a stop sign at 10 miles per hr said "Gosh lets drive back..

Got my attorney involved with all the issues I have had and the danger they have put me in to accept poor throttle response, hesitatio whist cornering, spurting and lagging whilst in slow traffic etc etc.

The 135i have been there for a week now. BMW is involved and I was given a new 2 series loaner loaded. I will definitely ask them to take car back if issues not resolve as it is a dangerous machinery. Spoke to my attorney and he may accept my case to resolve as he sees it as an issue that Stops me enjoying my ride and it is an inherently dangerous machine. It has 21000 miles on it.

Will keep posted.

LATEST:
It has been 14 days car is still with BMW. BMW engineer from head office is checking it now.

Last edited by baldev; 04-28-2017 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0