View Single Post
      03-14-2023, 03:20 PM   #210
Dieselboy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRLane View Post
2 cents, obviously may or not be worth a shit…

As someone that went from Stoptech to AP 9668/9449. The AP set is miles above the stoptech offering in performance and I would strongly consider the incremental investment.

Secondly, the Nelson product is trash. I ordered one from them and fortunately I live adjacent to their facility in Denver. The figment was horrible and I spent a lot of effort arguing and proving myself to get them to take the return. Ordered the BW panel directly from the manufacturer and it fit like a dream (as expected).

Love the build and following along!
Thanks for following along. When I was researching, it seemed that Stoptech was the best bang-for-buck, and AP was just the best, period. The car isn't currently a dedicated track car and I figured the Trophys would be a good compromise. This all before I found out the company was in disarray.

The aftermarket part world is tough to navigate, and I do a lot of research before buying. I read mostly positive things about NRW and their carbon panels. Hoping for the best as I was unable to test fit prior to returning.

I should probably do a vendor rating post at some point considering all of the parts I've gotten.

Instagram: ///TheAxisGarage

If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder.
Appreciate 3
DRLane3988.50
houtan707.00
wdb4732.00