View Single Post
      01-03-2020, 01:13 PM   #55
ShocknAwe
1Addict
Rep
Drives: E82 Mutt, M57 Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skotcoop View Post
After reading this thread I'm quite curious to see pictures and hear feedback on how the rotors are. Also I noticed they sell entire BBK's now for our car including a 380mm front? Is that even possible fitment wise?
Rotors are phenomenal. True to weight advertised, haven't visibly rusted thanks to the design and refuse to fade on the street which I was able to accomplish with stock pieces. No cracking whatsoever. Their brake pads also wear evenly, are quiet. Low dust, and come up to temp fast.

I genuinely have no complaints aside from the pads having no integrated shim and due to rotor and pad thickness you have to run shimless at first or grind the pads down. You can hear them click on first braking forward or back. No big deal.

As for 380mm rotors, possible with the right wheel. Issue will be caliper. Would be more cost effective to buy a F8x oe bbk from a part out or wreck.

Myself I'm moving to the 345x28mm E46 CSL 2 piece rotor up front and will have my RB 2pc for sale soon. Keeping the 2pc rears. I love them.
lab_rat394.50