Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
Finally got my E93 sway bar in....First drive...Subtle changes at first but certainly for the better. The car has lost it's wee bit of body roll/lean that it had stock and for this improvement alone the bar is worth it..Just feels more planted going around corners at speed or even slow...So far i feel good about the changes....I am sure the other M3 suspension mods done to the 135i suspension will be beneficial as well...but for my street driving only....this is as far as i go on the suspension for now.....no more money LOL...i want rims next!!!

Although I would invest in some nicer shocks like the FSD's. Those paired with the front bar would probably be the best overall difference/feel for the money. You could go with sexy springs and the M parts throughout, but thats a pretty large investment, and if you're a guy like me with hardly any mechanical experience, its even more money for installation. Also the rear subframe bushings are supposedly great for losing any of the wobbly, sloppy feeling from the rear end, specially if you're lowered at all. Only problem with these is they need about 4-6 hours in installation labor costs which is alot. You can install the front bar, shocks and springs in probably that amount of time.

So ya, you're around where im at tbh, i dont have any suspension mods yet, but i wanna do the front bar and some shocks to make the ride sweet n more tuned. Id like to go the whole M suspension route, just dont have the dollars. Im jealous of these crazies who get ALL the parts together and can just throw em on their car themselves in a few days, no problem. Hell, if I tried myself at installing the M suspension itd be 5 days later with hardly any progress and me swearing my ass off with muscles tight n aching all to hell
Appreciate 0