fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
Lmaoo!!

I have Invisalign so I brush my teeth approximately 8 times a day...

but, my un-American middle eastern ass parents never took me to the dentist...ever...so now I gotta deal with that shit

being 6'6" and very active, I can easily slam 7K calories a day...when I was younger, 5K of those calories came in the form of Reese's cups, snickers, Ben & Jerrys, and Mountain Dew
What crook ass dentist gave you invisalign with all those issues?

Do the edges of your molds tear up your tongue? or do you file the edges down?
: he strongly recommended I get the work done before Invisalign...but I said, "look doc, you shit your mother. Now put some damn Invisalign in my GOT DAMN mouth!!"

surprisingly, I've never had an issue with my teeth ever...no pain, no weird sensations, no hot/cold sensitivity...no gum pain, no swelling, nothing...

it must be mostly genetics, my dad and brother's teeth are also garbage cavity-wise, but neither of them have ever felt any kind of pain...

in fact, I still have all my wisdom teeth in and they have plenty of room to move around some more...

oh, and nope, no issue with Invisalign...only issue I had was teeth are super sensitive after switching a tray to a fresh one (due to sudden pressure around teeth)...otherwise, occasionally I'll get very small irritation wounds inside of mouth from plastic rubbing around, but it's not painful/frequent
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6058.00