View Single Post
      05-23-2020, 08:46 AM   #10
monstruo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantmymoneyincash View Post
You end up doing this set up? I'm at 127k and looking to overhaul the suspension. Was looking literally looking at almost the exact same set up. How did it come out? Anyone please chime in on if you had to do a suspension overhaul for 130k, what would you do.
I did the overhaul. The car feels so much better at corners, no more mushy rolls, and even on straight you feel more planted. In a nut shell, it's a different car, LOL. Btw, DSC doesn't kick in anymore when you WOT on dry surfaces. It's not cheap when compare to power mods but i'll definitely recommend you to do so if budget allows. FYI, i also replaced my engine mounts (OEM), trans mount (UUC blue), diff mounts (1M) at the same time.

Also, the rear M3 control arms doesn't make a big difference unless you replacing for wear&tear then go ahead. Otherwise, I'll opt for SPL rear control arms to have more adjustment. As of now, my front camber sits at -3.0 and rear at -2.3. Next on my list is wheels and tires. Trying to fit a 255/275 tire setup and it's really a headache unless I decide to do a 1M conversion.

Last edited by monstruo; 05-23-2020 at 09:03 AM..
Appreciate 1