View Single Post
      05-23-2020, 03:25 PM   #11
ShocknAwe
1Addict
Rep
Drives: E82 Mutt, M57 Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstruo View Post
I did the overhaul. The car feels so much better at corners, no more mushy rolls, and even on straight you feel more planted. In a nut shell, it's a different car, LOL. Btw, DSC doesn't kick in anymore when you WOT on dry surfaces. It's not cheap when compare to power mods but i'll definitely recommend you to do so if budget allows. FYI, i also replaced my engine mounts (OEM), trans mount (UUC blue), diff mounts (1M) at the same time.

Also, the rear M3 control arms doesn't make a big difference unless you replacing for wear&tear then go ahead. Otherwise, I'll opt for SPL rear control arms to have more adjustment. As of now, my front camber sits at -3.0 and rear at -2.3. Next on my list is wheels and tires. Trying to fit a 255/275 tire setup and it's really a headache unless I decide to do a 1M conversion.
I'd just go ahead and do the 1M front end. 275/35/18 square is a dream.

Additionally, where the benefits shine are the coilover options available when doing the full M arm and knuckle setup. Otherwise, its only really the guide arm and toe arms which are different in the rear. The toe doesn't fit, so have to go aftermarket/custom there.