11-10-2019, 01:08 PM   #3
Petro135
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i E88

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
I bought a 135i e88 earlier this year. Truth is I bought it for my wife after she wrecked her car. But it had problems from day 1 and I didnt want to give it to her with issues. But after driving it for a few days, I told her I was keeping it. Now she drives my 2016 pathfinder.
I have never owned a convertible before. And I didnt use it at all in the summer. Too hot, and I wont use it in the winter. But the few nice fall days with the top down made it all worth it. And I'm moving to florida soon and will use it alot more.
Soon after buying my 1 and learning how much work it needed I went out and test drove a ton of cars. M4, some 2 series, Audi's, mustang, challenger, charger, and a few others I'm sure I'll remember later.
For the price none seemed worth it to me. I really liked the audi rs3. But I've owned 3 s4's and an rs4 in the past and I'm over audi and the way all their cars got big and heavy since the great early 2000's s4's. I did not drive 1 car that I couldn't live without. The light and nimble 1 series seems to do it for me. I'm relocating after next summer and I think I will purchase another 1, maybe a 128 this time and fix it up for my wife. But really so I have 2
Driving this car and working on it and fixing it is just so much fun for me. Once my car is done i want to start all over again.
I just bought 1addicts stickers because in a short time i have become one
Appreciate 2