10-22-2018, 06:46 PM   #9
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by raytokatly View Post
What kind of business closes Friday-Monday? Oh yeah, the back order kind. What kind of business doesnt have a phone number? Oh yeah the scam kind. You take people's money, and then second guess whether you have it in stock or not. And you make communication difficult and "close" on the days you know the products on back order and customers are trying to reach you. I've never ordered anything online without an immediate ETA. But hey, that's so people give you their money up front, secure your bag, then you find the product for the customer and ignore them while you're doing so. Or just say you're "closed" lol. You're exposed, dude. A lot of people have filed a dispute with their bank against you due to this reason. You SHOULD NOT let people order if shit is on back order. If I knew it was on back order, I would not have ordered it to begin with. Do you see why I'm irate? The same reason you pissed off a lot of other people. DONT turn this shit around and make it about shipping. Learn to run a business. Now I have a non running car because of you, I would have went to the store and got an OEM instead of waiting 2 days just to find out it's on back order for another 3, meaning I wont get it for another 10 days.
Every small business in American is closed on the weekends. It's not unusual behavior. We had a scheduled long weekend planned for our employees last week which included Friday and Monday so they can spend time with their families before the bad weather arrives. Please note that you ordered on a Saturday and that FedEx doesn't ship on Saturdays.

I'm not sure why this needs to be discussed any further. All the details have been fully outlined. If you have any unanswered questions please feel free to PM or e-mail us.
Appreciate 3