View Single Post
      01-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #26
ronster
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M VO

hi egghie, have you confirmed the mirror memory in keyfob yet? It would be a great option for my stripper...

Cheers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeghie View Post
Found the Curb Monitor parameters (freebee for those of us with stripper cars):

AUT_SPIEGELVERSTELLUNG
aktiv
SPIEGELABKLAPPEN
aktiv
BEIKLAPPEN_B_KOMFORTSCHL
nicht_aktiv
MEMORY_SPIEGELABKLAPPEN
aktiv
SPIEGELHEIZUNG
ptc_kl_15
SITZMEMORY_VERBAUT
aktiv
V_VAR_SPERRE_BEIKLAPPEN
wert_01
LL/RL
linkslenker (use rechtslenker if your steering wheel is on the right)
SPIEGELHEIZUNG_VERBAUT
aktiv
ABKLAPPWERT
wert_02

Mirror memory in the key fob (without memory seats) is not yet confirmed, looking into that. TBC

For the AngelEyes there should be some options for those of you who would like to not use them. So far the only confirmed solution is the delete of the individual broken bulb warning: Because of that, if you take out the bulbs, you will not get a warning. TBC

BTW, these coding options are mostly not accessible via the idrive (although there are a few coding options to add menus to the regular user interface). The coding is done by using PC software to change the values of the parameters used by the BMW OEM software for the various micro processors (called xxxx Control modules) in the car. Then loading the changed settings from the computer via the USB port to the cars OBD connector. Query bmw coding if you're interested.

Not that I'm a nerd or anything; the above was told to me by a captian Kirk look-a-like at the last StarTrek convention
Appreciate 0