View Single Post
      06-01-2015, 11:45 AM   #10
Fifty3bags
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
You should really try ONR stuff. You mix it with some water... use a second bucket to rise out the crap/dirt(or just grab a new MF towel!)... so you don't smear all the dirt around on your car. This stuff runs off your car... and you really don't need to dry it. It works great in the cold winter months.

I hated it when I lived in a condo. Best thing is to move ASAP, but I know that's not so easy. Maybe also hit up a buddy where you can use their place to wash your car.

Optimum No Rinse & Wash & Shine
http://www.detailersdomain.com/Optim...REE_p_495.html

PS: If you order something from Phil at Detailer's Domain before the 26th... just put in MEM15 code for extra savings. He's a great guy to order car products from.
I bought this a while ago, just have been weary of using it. My brother brought it to a show we went to a few weeks ago and we both used it after we parked since we drove from about an hour or two away. It actually works really well for being a 'waterless' wash. Since I'll be living in an apartment for a bit, I'll be using this unless I can find a hose in my apartment's parking lot.
Appreciate 1