View Single Post
      06-25-2018, 11:45 AM   #2
Cavpilot2k
Chief Warrant Officer
Rep
Drives: like a damn lunatic

Short Answer: It is not.
I attempted to buy it from my BMW dealer three months ago and they said it was unavailable.

Long answer: There may be a few floating out there from some third-party retailers, but even if you find one, you will likely have the following problems:

1: It will likely be only the base kit with the struts/shocks and replacement parts but no springs (the true full PS kit was actually 3 different part numbers - the basic kit I referred to, plus the PNs for the front springs and the rear springs).

2: If it has the springs as part of the kit, they will be a "one-size-fits-all" solution, and you will be unable to get the correct spec springs for your configuration.

Best case scenario, you could find the basic kit as described in 1 above, and then be able to source the correct springs separately (they are still available).

I wanted to go the PS route, but ended up just getting Koni Sports for the struts and will be adding the BMW PS springs once I do my major suspension overhaul (springs, front control arms, camber plates, new RSFBs, etc...)

Good luck.
Appreciate 2
Esteban43718.00