06-25-2018, 02:27 PM   #5
Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavpilot2k View Post
Good question. I am hoping they will be around long enough for me.

The B12 kit is probably not the best option in your case, because as you stated, the Eibach springs may be too low (I know you like it on the conservative side, like me) and because your PS springs will probably be good for a long time, and should easily outlast your struts. I'd just be looking for struts only when the time comes, and the B8 or Koni Yellows are probably your best options.

I am now running the Konis on stock sport springs, and they are excellent. I don't really want adjustable struts once they are all set, but the adjustment is nice to dial them in to my tastes. I've already adjusted the fronts once and may try to go stiffer and see if I like it or, if not, go back to where I am now.
I think the BMW Performance springs will last a good long while, and like I mentioned in my post above, the choice for me WOULD probably be the B8 shocks and struts. Same as in the B12 kit minus the Eibach springs. That will be a while for me and who knows, I may find something I think will be better by then. lol