09-26-2020, 11:42 PM   #3
darkrom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petro135 View Post
I've got stg2 twins. I do have an e85 tune im supposed to be working on with motiv but e85 is a pain here as well and the 1 station is 45 min away. So I haven't done any logs for it. Plus my car on 93 oct holds pretty much 23 psi to redline and its plenty fast for me. Dyno numbers I dont know and doubt I ever will. But my guess( someone who's had several cars in the 350-450 hp range) its around 500 to the wheels. It could be less than that with better torque than im used to. Don't think you can get much more power from pump gas from these engines.
Plus I feel your really going to stress that engine out with any more power. But that's just me.
Let us know which way you go.
I bought RB "the twos" and nearing 7500 miles on them I couldn't be happier
Good luck
I'm just wondering if it's worth it then on pump gas.

How much higher does meth raise that ceiling? I have a jb4 installed but disabled so I can run MHD stage 2+ v9 map. I find the car doesn't stumble and throw CEL like it does with the jb4 on and the backend flash. It seems smoother all around as well. I only have jb4 installed so I can have no lift shift, which I'm understanding hasn't been accomplished by flash only yet correct?

Is it possible to use the jb4 as a meth controller without using it in place of the MHD tune? What's the safest meth setup these days do you know?

E85 just isn't an option where I'm at or it would be my first choice.
Appreciate 0