04-16-2018, 11:14 AM   #43
gjm120
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i, 2021 230i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavpilot2k View Post
I'd like to second that question.
I've decided on Koni Yellows and BMW Perf. springs. I have an M-sport with moonroof and I'm pretty sure the recommended setup would be T2/T3 f/r, but some have suggested switching that to T3/T2 f/r. What about T3/T3?

My 135 is a DD/spirited street car. No tracking intentions. I want a firmer ride to reduce roll, but comfy enough for daily commuting and road trips with SWMBO in the passenger seat.

I'm also planning M3 swaybar and front control arms at the same time. Already have Whiteline inserts.
We have pretty much the same motivation. My guess our cars are near the same weight. Mine is AT but yours is a 135i and it seems they are similar in options. T2/T3 front/rear are right for my car (2 different dealers ran my VIN).

There are discussion here from way back about people considering opting up for E90 Swift spec-R springs to reduce the drop. Don't know if anyone did it.

It would be nice to see how far off my car is from going up one category on the BMWP Springs. I.e. how many more lbs would move it into the next range? I think the dealer software is a black box - VIN in springs out.

On the other hand, I can't think of an option that would increase the weight of my car so maybe T2/T3 is it.