View Single Post
      12-14-2016, 08:07 PM   #4
BlackBMiLuc
Pavement Operator
Rep
Drives: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticus91 View Post
Very cool man, I totally understand the upgrade vs build argument. I'm still somewhere in the middle of that decision but will be keeping my car for the foreseeable future.

On the topic of your mods, if you don't mind sharing, what did the M3 diff run you from the wrecked car? I'm still trying to find an LS diff that won't break the bank. It's really the one thing about this car that I cannot stand, not being able to lock the wheels on-demand.
Thank you!

The M3 diff along with all the other parts was $1850. Suspension and LSD were the two things since day 1 I always put as priority to modify. Coilovers were in fact my first mod to the car. The LSD was of course delayed until now, not only for the above mentioned reasons of not knowing I was going to keep the car but also because, like you, I wasn't sure how much it was going to break the bank when it would be all said and done. I was recommended to this approach of the M3 swap which is more cost effective and you get a better product on top of it based on what I've been reading when comparing the M3 diff to the aftermarket options.