United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
2007 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinNismo View Post
HP Autosport do a modified M3 bulkhead piece for the E8x. I have one, it’s a nice piece.

Edit: The lower cowl trim piece (that the M3 bulkhead mount part would pass through) comes in 2 variants, early ones are 3 pieces with separate rubber boots and late ones have the rubber boots moulded or bonded to it. It is possible to fit the HP modified piece through a late one, but it’s difficult and feels like the boot could tear if you are particularly ham fisted. Just an FYI!
Will decide when we add the super charger, I heard Dinan bars won’t clear all. Wish I knew about this!

Quote:
Damn that looks so friggin sweet man love how the engine is looking! Was wondering if we were going to see any updates.
Are you keeping the intake runners exposed or you coming up with a housing/filter for them?
I have RAM filters but haven’t put them back on. It’s soon to be supercharged so going to be a mute point 😁

==OLD SETUP==
ViE 3884 | PR | JB4 | EOS Billet Fuel / Manifold | Seibon Hood | Spec Twin | 900IC | Slek Lip / Diffuser | EC7 Wheels | KW HAS | Maddad + GTHaus | P3 | ViE Can
Appreciate 0