View Single Post
      01-01-2017, 10:02 PM   #13
bNks334
Major
Rep
Drives: '11 135i (N55)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianc View Post
Apparently, you seem to have amassed a considerable body of knowledge on coding\diag. I wonder if you have any good background\overview sites or docs you'd like to share with those trying to improve themselves? I did a fair amount of research into the subject when trying to get all the software running but ultimately got frustrated because I was unable to find any good comprehensive sources. People want to make money with it, so they won't share...
Honestly, this stuff is pretty damn easy once you've clicked through these programs a few times... I honestly just spent a lot of time researching and google'ing around. Most of what you see here is just stuff that's been posted already but buried within threads of people going back and fourth before finding a solution. I Just tried to lay everything out in one damn place for everyone lol

Again, learning everything I have pretty much just required reading countless threads. Most of the threads are filled with bad info or steps that no longer apply. It takes a lot of effort to weed out the good from the bad.

Last edited by bNks334; 01-01-2017 at 10:17 PM..
Appreciate 0