View Single Post
      10-01-2018, 05:47 PM   #312
135i2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Spare motor being built now but will be a while before fitting with the Nizpro trans. It's been an expensive process re-doing things even with the generous time from martymil and assistance from JD75.

Pushed my luck with the original donk far enough. Seems to be a real gem though and incredible it has survived the huge number of dyno runs and attempts to street tune.
So, we have left a lot of power on the table with the new kit and wont get anywhere close to its potential. I can just see a rod going through the block and taking out the turbo.

We have more spool and power everywhere with the 1.01 housing compared to the 0.83 over the initial version of this kit.
Car drives like a stock 135 around town with stupid just a flick of the throttle away.
The 4in exhaust is quieter than my twin setup with n55 mids and 1M exhaust, amazing.

I am tempted to put the 0.83 back on to get a comparison given the efficiencies we have gained with the changes.

It's also time to give the M3 3.85 diff the flick for a 3.15 I have waiting to get better use of the gearbox back again.

And yes, dmech1, a 3076R will be on the cards at some stage in the future.

135i - RHD Bottom Mount Single Turbo - GTX3584RS

Last edited by 135i2; 10-01-2018 at 06:00 PM..
Appreciate 0