DaBean
Sakhir Smurf
Rep
Drives: Plaid, F82 M4, E46 M3, Sequoia

Garage List
2002 BMW X5 4.4i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
After watching it a few more times, with the benefit of hindsight, it seems that the clio might not even have seen the p-cars coming. He was following the line all the way through and then turned in. Had he fully expected the p-cars, he would have looked in his mirrors and known that there were three cars behind him.

That being said, the accident can be said to go either way. The clio was out of place and should have stayed to the right, but the GTR driver should have used judgement and a conservative philosophy.

Lastly, I remember that many drivers on the ring (not all, but many) use their indicators to signal intent - so perhaps the lack of it (+ rental car status) could have be a sign that the clio driver was in over his head.

All in all, it seems that he made a mistake that any of us could have made. I hate to admit, but I do, that I also could have misread the clio's intent to stay to the right.
Appreciate 0