View Single Post
      08-14-2013, 07:24 PM   #59
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mein_Auto_ist_1 View Post
Yellow - I want white and need to research my options.

And my mirror caps are the same color as the car - carbon black - I thought they would be black. I must have missed that caveat when ordering. Unless that's a mistake which it may be....anyone know?
As for the angel eyes, yes, standard off-white, yellowish ones that come on every 135is.

As far as the mirror caps go, we had this question last year as the first few carbon black 135is people were getting theirs on the forum and I think of the 6-8 forum members with carbon black IS's, they all had body-colored, carbon black side mirrors as opposed to black black. So, that just seems to be the way they are doing them. I guess BMW figured that's black enough? Or the difference would be so subtle, why bother (on their end of course).

You can check out the "135is owners show us your cars thread" and see the other carbon black IS owners cars to see theirs are the same if you're curious.

Those 313s sure make a huge difference though compared to the 264s on your other 135, huh? I swear, it changes the entire look of the car and makes it look so much better and meaner.
Appreciate 0